Unparalleled Architecture & Quality Craftsmanship
- Quality that does not currently exist in Port Washington
- Condominiums that will stand the test of time
- Light-filled, tall ceilings, large open living spaces
- State-of-the-art acoustics
- Individually vented for Aroma Isolation
- Green Energy Star Building
- Building elevator
- Underground tempered parking
The future is here in Port. Checkout the photovoltaic array on the roof of the Java Dock Building on Grand Avenue. On sunny days the meter runs backwards. How cool is that! Harbour Lights will have an energy efficient HVAC system, high performance windows and doors, and a well insulated building envelope.
Port Washington is painting a green future, and a quiet one too. Sound isolation design strategies including double walls with offset framing, high-tech sound insulation, minimization of sound transmission via the building structure, and “anti-drumming” configurations will make living at Harbour Lights easy on the ears.
Forward-thinking by combining residential homes above ground-level shops that are owned and operated by local proprietors who are dedicated to the community.
Compare the difference in homes for sale in Port Washington, WI and discover the value and lifestyle that can only be found at Harbour Lights Condominiums.
Port Washington, WI real estate is a good place to invest and live the lifestyle that you envision.
Customize Your Condominium
- Professionally designed Universal Style is included.
- Interior selection options available within the Universal Style at no additional charge.
- Premium quality fixtures
- Granite countertops
- Ceramic tiled backsplash
- Island with seating
- Recessed pendant lighting
- Stylish modern appliances and more!
White Box Option Available
- Work with Harbour Lights interior design team to customize your interior to your style and budget.
- Choose your own interior designer and coordinate with our project manager (some restrictions apply).
Harbour Lights is a development of Renew Port Holdings. Renew Port Holdings is passionate about the revival of historic downtown Port Washington and to adding meaningfully to a beloved community.